August 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest > > > SEXY RAPTOR 2.0 < < <

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Real women don't spend money, they make it!

Even if they are women who don't work outside of the home, they still take care of children, the house, finances, and their whiny man. Quite your complaining and show some respect:mwah1:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Real women don't spend money, they make it!

Even if they are women who don't work outside of the home, they still take care of children, the house, finances, and their whiny man. Quite your complaining and show some respect:mwah1:

I completely agree with you - if the wife is doing her job as if she had a boss. Someone who would fire her if she didn't do her job right, or showed up to work late every day, or never met a deadline, or did something to injure the company. That's when a homemaker is a job (a very hard job). In that case, my paycheck is OUR paycheck.

No, I'm not bitter. :smile:

Last edited:

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will be my entry … :party28:

10759d1345340101-august-2012-ford-raptor-forum-raptor-month-contest-sexy-raptor-2-0-dsc_0063.jpg

It's in the panhandle of Florida, about 50 miles east of Pensacola. I was raised in Florida, and we often joke that the panhandle is not Florida, but LA (as in Lower Alabama). It was a slur on people who live in the panhandle.

Actually, it is right on the Gulf of Mexico and a very nice part of the panhandle.

When I go down I am in the Panama City Beach area which is close enough to make the drive!! Ill hollar at ya before I make my next trip down

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my entry...
295928_675460974278_1452799708_n.jpg

And this was the runner up...
418704_675461059108_8950977_n.jpg

I was hoping to make it there for the saturday car wash, but it was raining the past two saturdays....

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So this was the last thing I did with my truck and a very close friend before I left and sold the truck. Sadly She hasn't given me all the photos yet(she editing them) so the only one I have is this one that I took with my phone but this is my entry.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2,177
Status
Not open for further replies.