August 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest > > > SEXY RAPTOR 2.0 < < <

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
SEXY RAPTOR 2.0
This months contest is about showing off your GF, wife, hot lady friends IN/ ON/ or NEXT to your RAPTOR.
Ladies get those Bikinies ready.

Rules

1.Only 1 photo may be entered and if you do multiple just tell me which one you want for the contest.
2.Must be a new photo that has never been used on the forum.( Get your butts out there and take some new pics).
3.Photo must be 95% ORIGINAL. Minor touch up may be done but do not alter the photo to where it looks fake.(This will level the playing field so that the photoshop skilled guy/gals aren't winning all the time.)

This contest will start today and will close on 8/31/2012 @ 11:59pm.

Prize for this Months Contest is a FRF Mud Tread Stein Mug.
designall.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yep, they sure do. You can go vote on July's contest right now actually.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Submit pics for this month's contest right here in this thread. It's gotta be a new one you haven't posted on the forums before.

As for last month's....if you click on "forums" at the top of the page and look down, you'll see a Raptor of The Month Section just below Site News and a couple of other items.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It's 93*, truck is clean, I'm in a bikini and have a crew to pose/take pics, but I already have a stein so these pics will be for me and maybe a few tossed up on FB to irritate my ex-hubs GF since the psycho watches my profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.