appropriate acknowledgment on the road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen about 12 raptors in NOVA, not a single wave, look, nod, wink, flash EVER.

Bunch of jerkfaces driving around in Raptors around here...

Northern VA? I'm there a lot and I usually give a nod or a wave to other Raptor owners when I see them but most of the time it goes unnoticed. Occasionally I'll get a wave back but it is rare,same thing in MD. I have noticed that the majority of the trucks in the DC metro area are black or silver but I occasionally I pass a blue flame on 395 and I've only seen 1 other Molten orange(no graphics)

Yesterday I was driving home from a funeral in PA and a black Screw pulled up next to me on 95, gave me a big thumbs and we convoyed for a few miles

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed you get out of SD nobody waves I drove to Texas last summer waving the hole way it's a habit people thinking look at that crazy ass than they notice my license plat and just wave or keep looking dumbfounded. As for Raptors far and few in between I barely get looks know one knows what a raptor is in the area yet I've had one guy say hay I've heard about them but never seen one close up I was in a parking lot one other guy seen it and about hurt his neck other than that nothing.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think we should do a poll on what the proper FRF greeting should be. A shocker,flip the bird,or moon em ect.....

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few in Florida...
Most of the time, any kind of wave would not be seen: (i.e. too fast, too far, etc.). Only 5 or so could see my full hand wave.
Two waved back with a piece sign and a full hand wave from the passenger.

This is a bit of an old thread. Any updates on the correct wave?