2017 Ford Raptor with Ken Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
We knew there would be a V8 coming. Only idiots believed otherwise. Let's face it, the 3.5 will forever be the red headed step child of the Raptor world. It must suck to be so stupid and to have been fooled so badly by marketing hype.

Stop, you don't know *****. You're acting like a clown and embarrassing your family :lol2:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually 13.8 in the 1/4 is pretty quick for a stock 3 ton truck w/ 35" tires.

I paid $54k with tax.. I got $3k worth of options...My trade and down payment= $34k so I didn't pay sales tax on that.

Meh. I don't find it all that quick.

do you know what turbos are? they are THE replacement for displacement.

Been hearing that same old tune for 40 years now. Displacement is still the king.

Stop, you don't know *****. You're acting like a clown and embarrassing your family :lol2:

Speaking of embarrassing, you better trade that embarassing heap in. Resale values are going to absolutely plummet when word about the real motor gets out. The 3.5 was always the interim strategy. We all knew that. I feel sorry for you for not listening but, hey, that's life. Take it as a lesson and move on.

:lol2:

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Speaking of embarrassing, you better trade that embarassing heap in. Resale values are going to absolutely plummet when word about the real motor gets out. The 3.5 was always the interim strategy. We all knew that. I feel sorry for you for not listening but, hey, that's life. Take it as a lesson and move on.

@Truckzor you're still here, all butthurt...posting in the Gen II section :lol2:

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh. I don't find it all that quick.

Been hearing that same old tune for 40 years now. Displacement is still the king.

LOL. There is a reason you keep hearing it. It's because it's true.

How do you think a 4cl can get into the 8's? It sure as hell isnt that displacement bud.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way quicker than Jenny1.

See that's the real issue right there. You guys always have to try to make yourselves feel better about driving a V6 by saying stuff like that. You wouldn't have to if your truck was cool in its own right.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

You must not be from planet earth I guess. Guess you live in your own world in that small head of yours.

Thanks for the meaningful post?

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See that's the real issue right there. You guys always have to try to make yourselves feel better about driving a V6 by saying stuff like that. You wouldn't have to if your truck was cool in its own right.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Thanks for the meaningful post?

and yours are? LOL