2017 Ford Raptor with Ken Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That may be a problem if the 6.2 old dog was still competitive with what replaced it. And you don't see me posting in the J1 section so....

The difference is 39 horsepower. The weight savings made more difference than that. It's a joke of an engine.

And this is the Gen 1 forum. You princesses have your whole own website made special just for you.

:supergay:

We don't envy it....and we didn't have to spend about $7k to add forced induction so the old dog will get out of it's own way.

You're right. It's much better to have spent $80k for a new dog that still won't get out of its own way...

:lol2:

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Basically here's the deal. The J1 guys wanted the Gen II to have a new more powerful V8 to replace the J1 with. That didn't happen. They won't buy a new one because of this. They need a new truck with a V8 to compensate for their shortcomings and that's not available right now and nobody knows if it will be. So for the time being they have to drive their run down old dogs and that has to suck :lol2:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically here's the deal. The J1 guys wanted the Gen II to have a new more powerful V8 to replace the J1 with. That didn't happen. They won't buy a new one because of this. They need a new truck with a V8 to compensate for their shortcomings and that's not available right now and nobody knows if it will be. So for the time being they have to drive their run down old dogs and that has to suck :lol2:

We knew there would be a V8 coming. Only idiots believed otherwise. Let's face it, the 3.5 will forever be the red headed step child of the Raptor world. It must suck to be so stupid and to have been fooled so badly by marketing hype.

I wouldn't know...I only spent $52k, and mine gets out of own way just fine.

How'd you pull that off? You bought a SCAB without a single option and didn't pay sales tax?

Regardless, 450 horsepower is still pretty slow in a 3 ton truck.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We knew there would be a V8 coming. Only idiots believed otherwise. Let's face it, the 3.5 will forever be the red headed step child of the Raptor world. It must suck to be so stupid and to have been fooled so badly by marketing hype.

How'd you pull that off? You bought a SCAB without a single option and didn't pay sales tax?

Regardless, 450 horsepower is still pretty slow in a 3 ton truck.
Actually 13.8 in the 1/4 is pretty quick for a stock 3 ton truck w/ 35" tires.

I paid $54k with tax.. I got $3k worth of options...My trade and down payment= $34k so I didn't pay sales tax on that.

Last edited: