What would you do with $11,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made a great sale this morning and got $11,000 comission. Was wondering what some of you out there would do with this money to your Raptor....this should be interesting...:birgits_tiredcoffee Thanks in advance:waytogo:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
New Wheels and tires, Headers full exhaust, ADD Stealth bumper, fuzzy dice, cams, chase cam, and striper pole in back.:peace:

OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Wheels and tires, Headers full exhaust, ADD Stealth bumper, fuzzy dice, cams, chase cam, and striper pole in back.:peace:

lol... got the wheels and tires, gonna look into the stripper pole... gonna try to find a deal where the stripper is included

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just made a great sale this morning and got $11,000 comission. Was wondering what some of you out there would do with this money to your Raptor....this should be interesting...:birgits_tiredcoffee Thanks in advance:waytogo:

If ya got any loans on anything pay them off first them make additions... unless the loans are zero interest