Raptor R purchase would you do it again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wait there’s a lot more surprises on the way. i’m convinced ford has officially gone woke and 100% focused on evs and the r was just thrown together last minute. my supercharger took a dump last week on a wot pull on the off ramp with 1800miles and after that let’s just say it’s sitting at the dealer now and a trx is sitting in my garage that cost half and is better quality… sad to say after all these years of being a die hard raptor guy. i’m not playing the game anymore with ford. completely 10000% unacceptable for a 130k truck @Stormtrooper had the same issue i believe months ago

Attachments

• 03F8CE4B-9FCA-4607-A1DA-2908B8D209AD.jpeg
    03F8CE4B-9FCA-4607-A1DA-2908B8D209AD.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wait there’s a lot more surprises on the way. i’m convinced ford has officially gone woke and 100% focused on evs and the r was just thrown together last minute. my supercharger took a dump last week on a wot pull on the off ramp with 1800miles and after that let’s just say it’s sitting at the dealer now and a trx is sitting in my garage that cost half and is better quality… sad to say after all these years of being a die hard raptor guy. i’m not playing the game anymore with ford. completely 10000% unacceptable for a 130k truck @Stormtrooper had the same issue i believe months ago
damn. i have lost a lot of confidence in ford recently...my gen 2 raptor had electrical issues that drained the battery and they could never find out the root cause, they just kept replacing the battery. eventually went away on its own.

jamie140

Reaction score
sticker for both?
Yupper, dupper! As I've mentioned before, my store is adjacent to the Ford store and I let them use a bunch of parking spaces in my lot. They'll get me whatever I want, whenever I want.

I was also first on their list for the Bronco Raptor, but I lost interest and told them to sell it to the next in line when it arrived a couple months ago.