Raptor R purchase would you do it again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HookEm

Reaction score
Great experience so far. I didn't buy this truck for MPG or trade in value. I bought it to enjoy, it puts a smile on my face every time I push the start button.
Antimatter with no stickers. Such a clean look.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased at MSRP and wouldn't do it again. The QC is terrible for a 110k truck.
Exactly right. If the QC was representative of a $100K vehicle, then we have a discussion. Otherwise, back to the crappy dealership for every cheap part or stressed out component on an expensive F150. Awesome truck, was actually behind one this afternoon and it sounded awesome, but not $115K awesome. Actually seen many around town, not exactly limited editions. Most will drive for a couple years, trade em for a loss and move on.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely would say yes!

Coming out of a 2500 for the last 4 years it’s hard not to love this thing. (I did have a 17 raptor before the duramax).

The first big take always

The looks of the truck are 10/10, the contrast of the darker plastics and the avalanche are perfect imo. (No graphics)

I like the drivability, you can drive it easy and it doesn’t make you feel like it’s begging to be driven hard like other performance vehicles.

The recaro seats are extremely comfortable, I can’t think of another truck that’s as comfortable as this is. Everyone who gets in compliments.

It did not come with a heated steering, despite being built last month (9/23/23).

Weird thing to notice but the doors shut extremely well, clean soft latch every time

This thing hauls ass lol that’s best part! It feels like it pulls harder when you step on it from a roll at 20,30,40 well any time really, the front end raises and it can set you back pretty good with a smile every time. Makes you want to try and drive over everything lol.

No QC issues noticed so far, it sucks to read about people having problems with theirs because it really is suppose to be the perfect trick right? 37’s, factory super charger 700hp, comfy a** interior. What’s not to love?

IMG_2802.jpeg