Ohio Supercharger owners wanna drive a Ferrari?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roncooper

Reaction score
Since its summer here now I am ready to tear into the Raptor.

Since I already have a few forced induction cars I was thinking of going NA.

What I would like to do is drive a supercharged Raptor to experience that prior to making my decision.

What I will offer is if there is a Super Charged Raptor owner that would like to come to Columbus and allow me to drive their truck (with them in it of course)

What I will provide in return is allow them to drive one of my cars. Trust me it will be more than worth the effort.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since its summer here now I am ready to tear into the Raptor.

Since I already have a few forced induction cars I was thinking of going NA.

What I would like to do is drive a supercharged Raptor to experience that prior to making my decision.

What I will offer is if there is a Super Charged Raptor owner that would like to come to Columbus and allow me to drive their truck (with them in it of course)

What I will provide in return is allow them to drive one of my cars. Trust me it will be more than worth the effort.

I live in columbus but no supercharger on the raptor yet. Wish I could take you up on the offer and help you out haha.

The owner of a company called pickups plus in Hilliard has a supercharged raptor. I believe a whipple. You could try hitting him up. I think his name is Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

roncooper

Reaction score
Where at in Ohio are you located?

Yukon Joe

I live in Worthington but my Plant is in Hilliard.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I live in columbus but no supercharger on the raptor yet. Wish I could take you up on the offer and help you out haha.

The owner of a company called pickups plus in Hilliard has a supercharged raptor. I believe a whipple. You could try hitting him up. I think his name is Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up I called and I'll go check it out soon its near my plant. Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll give you a call.