2012 job 1s no nav?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just told by my dealer the job 1 2012s would still do not have navigation? Anyone hear anything else?

I just got 3 2011's pulled with NAV option.

Still waiting on the 2012 order guide to come out and the order bank to open. But I think we have a great chance @ having NAV available for the early 2012 Raptor orders. Ford is starting to build late 2011 orders with Nav again?? But my orders have been in for months.

randy
cell 406 544-6891

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NAV!!!! WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!!

Contrats!!!! - Oh, GREAT COLOR CHOICE!!!

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone

TY TY!!!

yeah i wanted an orange one from the get go, ordered one from the dealer, but got kicked back and NAV was a no go, ohwell i thought.... then they kicked back the radio since everyone was getting 6 disk changers now. then i lucked out and Randy got me the Tux Black, and we tried hard to trade it for an orange, but no one would... one would but wanted $1k on top of the trade..... Randy got em down to 500 and i said ok, but then they backed out on me and said no we wont trade it, only to turn around and sell it like a week later for 300 under invoice.... so really they lost 800 by not trading it... ********... so yeah im pumped, everything went against me on getting a Molten Orange Raptor, but then this happens and now its like everything went in my direction to get me a Molten Orange Raptor lol. makes me worried... this is going TOO well...... :Grenade:

CaptShrek

Reaction score
I hope this is true. I got shafted by my dealer here in Kansas. There was an orange raptor with nav promised to me that somewhere between being made and being delivered got changed to a black with no nav. I told my dealer about this post and he's looking into still building a 2011. If I have any more troubles with this dealer I might just have to talk to you Randy.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, Im not sure what the alure with the NAV option is.

Its friggen $2k!!!

For $100 I can buy a color Magellan touch screen GPS, which is mobile, and you get free internet upgrades for 3 years.