Market Value thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustang347

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ben and this is my new to me Raptor. I went from an 09 F150 screw FX4 to a 14 tundra 4x4 double cab and now back to a Ford!
85k miles
backflip bed cover
Eibach front springs
Roush exhaust
S&B cold air
drilled and slotted front rotors
etc.
ill update my profile

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 20

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a beautiful K5 this morning while eating breakfast at Waffle House. My high mileage Raptor is not for sale but an offer of $57.5k would get my attention, just saying. One of my grandsons(age 13) who loves the Raptor as much as I do will more than likely end up with it in a few years.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I saw a beautiful K5 this morning while eating breakfast at Waffle House. My high mileage Raptor is not for sale but an offer of $57.5k would get my attention, just saying. One of my grandsons(age 13) who loves the Raptor as much as I do will more than likely end up with it in a few years.
That's awesome.
During the scamdemic online year, I pulled my son out of school and made him work for me and learn a few things for a full 15 months. I didn't pay him very much, but I did buy him a high mile (175k, now around 205k) 2010 Molten Orange SCAB before he went back for his Junior year of HS.
It definitely changed the trajectory of his HS experience. :cool:

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That's awesome.
During the scamdemic online year, I pulled my son out of school and made him work for me and learn a few things for a full 15 months. I didn't pay him very much, but I did buy him a high mile (175k, now around 205k) 2010 Molten Orange SCAB before he went back for his Junior year of HS.
It definitely changed the trajectory of his HS experience. :cool:
Are you looking to adopt by any chance?

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd just keep your Gen 1. Nice toy to have and if ya get rid it you may regret not having it to putting smiles on your face driving it. I miss my fox body mustangs. Lesson learned for me, my Gen1 is a keeper

BLG

Reaction score
Enjoyed this forum for years lurking and getting information. Almost pulled the trigger on a gen 2 but didn't because Im not a fan of the v6. Almost 60 and looking for that nice, one owner, original or slightly modified gen 1, 2014. Im the guy that will pay the premium for the nicer truck with all the records. To me the gen 1 are so much more reliable than the newer raptors and being almost 60 I do not care for or need the technology. Presently own a 2006 f250 with the 6.8 and 90000 miles. Will last me till Im gone. Let me know if anyone wants to sell. Must be a SCAB.