Is this a new embelem, vinyl overlay or both ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like the "FORD" badge on the tailgate of this AG Raptor.

I'm not sure if this a a new badge, a vinyl overlay or both? I think it might be both?? Looks like the underlying badge may be black with an AG overlay.

I've emailed RappyGraphics twice in the last 30 days and got zero reply.

Anyone know how to replicate this emblem?

THX!

060a0499ddd9acda8f8c794a85556c6c_zpsq3dreh4w.jpg

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The newer Ford ovals come apart and are easy to paint.

NICE.

Had no idea.

So, the one I posted may have been taken apart, painted black and had that light grey overlay. Sound about right?

EDIT:

Actually, one could easily paint all those pieces to have that AG and dark look withOUT an overlay.....right?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NICE.

Had no idea.

So, the one I posted may have been taken apart, painted black and had that light grey overlay. Sound about right?

EDIT:

Actually, one could easily paint all those pieces to have that AG and dark look withOUT an overlay.....right?

Yes, you can paint all of the pieces.
I did the emblems on my old Tremor tuxedo black and red. One of the local part stores here can mix up paint and put it in a spray can if you know the paint code. Then I used my spray gun for the clear coat.

SAM_0337_zpsa8iouik9.jpg

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The newer Ford ovals come apart and are easy to paint.

Sweet! I had no idea they came apart. I'm hesitant to risk damaging anything pulling it off and disassembling though. What's involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how do they come apart :)

Sweet! I had no idea they came apart. I'm hesitant to risk damaging anything pulling it off and disassembling though. What's involved?

I only marked 2, but drill out those 8 little **** and they come apart. Then glue them back together afterwards.
There's a few guys that sell them painted on Ebay but they are pricey. If you are any good at painting you can save yourself quite a bit $$.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 48

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only marked 2, but drill out those 8 little **** and they come apart. Then glue them back together afterwards.

There's a few guys that sell them painted on Ebay but they are pricey. If you are any good at painting you can save yourself quite a bit $$.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I might give that a shot when I have some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So these do not bolt to the tailgate?