How terrible is this for a 1st Gen? 250k mi $23k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mSants

Reaction score
if op is real he’ll likely settle for a tundra or tacoma…I caught the vibe.
I may save for half the year and find a G550 that's been updated to a 2021.. Or an LX570 if I'm being honest! (Barring I don't find a nice H2 on some 15" lift on 42's lol) I do wish the Raptor was something I had time to get those samples sent out for to verify the life left, I would totally love one but maybe not as much as I thought.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I may save for half the year and find a G550 that's been updated to a 2021.. Or an LX570 if I'm being honest! (Barring I don't find a nice H2 on some 15" lift on 42's lol) I do wish the Raptor was something I had time to get those samples sent out for to verify the life left, I would totally love one but maybe not as much as I thought.

Honestly be patience if you really want a raptor. Ive wanted one for years and just 2 years ago I finally got it. Even took a couple months to find just the right one. Good luck with whatever you choose though

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly be patience if you really want a raptor. Ive wanted one for years and just 2 years ago I finally got it. Even took a couple months to find just the right one. Good luck with whatever you choose though
He goin with an H2 or a yota.....probably end up with a prius tho

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't think you were a 3.5TT fan. Good on you....

:hidesbehindsofa:
My daily is a 2012 3.5 ecoboost 4wd SCREW, but it's not something I longed for. It was a better fit than the '96 Bronco it replaced. No more hauling trash in the cab of a 200hp brick.