NorCal Rallycross Episode IV: A New Cone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might remember me from this or this or possibly this.

Well here's the latest (albeit belated) episode of NorCal Rallycross in a Raptor. The set up was supposed to be a day/night run but I had to leave before the sun went down. The crew setting it up also forgot the timing equipment so looks like I once again bested the subies and came in first ;)

This course is in Marysville CA at an FMX park. First time I've been up this way but the scene here is alive and well. Tons of people enjoying motos, side by sides, and those goofy little rallycarts. Don't tell Papa Newsome that we burn gas to have fun! :eek: The course was a ton of fun. Much wider and faster than previous courses which meant more speed and a lot easier to get the girth through the course. Still killed plenty of cones. Ooops.

Unfortunately this will likely be my last RX for a while. My original KO2's finally gave up - cupped, worn, no grip left to give. They've found a better life in an incinerator.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they give you a kill count on the cones? I probably woulda flatttened every single one on that backstretch going right into the setting sun :cool: Well done!

OP
OP
Braaaaptor

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they give you a kill count on the cones? I probably woulda flatttened every single one on that backstretch going right into the setting sun :cool: Well done!
Usually when the timing equipment is working - you'll see on the results page your body count. This time I just did a quick look in the mirror to see if a course worker went running out to fix the cones... some folks got their steps in ;)