For those more concerned about towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..... Not hating on the post I love these

But if I'm not mistaken isn't there already an f150 gasser that can tow more than that?

And also the raptor won't get an ecodiesel [emoji23][emoji23] at least I don't expect Ford to do it. Then again it is Ford

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This diesel will be the 5th V6 engine option on the F-150 line versus just a single legacy V8 option. Ford is more likely to drop the V8 for all F-150s than pump a ton of money into developing a new V8 just for the Raptor.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
But, they are developing a new V8 gas engine. I am not arguing what it does or doesn’t go in, just the fact that ford is putting money in getting that 7L ready for production.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But, they are developing a new V8 gas engine. I am not arguing what it does or doesn’t go in, just the fact that ford is putting money in getting that 7L ready for production.

Changing your tune a bit here I see

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

MGD has been promising a new engine for the Raptor since 2016 when he was Sasquatch.

It has been proven he has NO inside info and is just a troll, GEN2 hater.

Like Ive said before, keep on promising that "new" engine. By 2023, you may be right!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if they could come out with a Rappy specific "hi-po" diesel.... 300+ hp and 600ft.lbs. 28+- mpg. Might take off.