All New COBB Intakes for Gen 3 Raptor, Tremor, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD05

Reaction score
Dumb question - you just hitting the bay with a light rinse with the hose?
No I pressure wash it usually but keep it 10 feet away or so. Sometimes I will use a really good de grease and let it marinate for a bit. I also wipe everything with a microfiber

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I pressure wash it usually but keep it 10 feet away or so. Sometimes I will use a really good de grease and let it marinate for a bit. I also wipe everything with a microfiber

Do you cover any of the electrical stuff or just hammered away with the pressure washer 10’ away?

JD05

Reaction score
Do you cover any of the electrical stuff or just hammered away with the pressure washer 10’ away?
Yes been doing it on all my vehicles for 20 yrs never had a problem. But I wouldn't call it hammering away, if you have any issue with you don't need to do it.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing the same just not 10 feet away. Maybe 4-ish with a 25-35 degree nozzle. Works great. Just don't hammer anything under there. Degreaser and a rinse. Don't have pics but at 57k looks new.

JD05

Reaction score
Doing the same just not 10 feet away. Maybe 4-ish with a 25-35 degree nozzle. Works great. Just don't hammer anything under there. Degreaser and a rinse. Don't have pics but at 57k looks new.

I guess I'm not 10 feet away. I do get after the underside of the hood. Be cool if cobb made an attractive underside hood pice that didn't hold water like the stock one does.