ANY OHIO SCABs OUT THERE??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckhntva

Reaction score
Hey guys...anyone have or know of anyone who has a super Cab Raptor in the Cleveland, Toledo area? ONLY a SCAB raptor, no SCREW models are needed.. Corsa exhaust is looking for a SCAB to take some measurements of in the development of a new Gen2 exhaust system for that truck...they already have done it for the SCREW. If they can borrow your truck for a week, sounds like they will give you a new exhaust for the trouble.

if you have a SCAB and are interested please send me a PM...will put you directly in touch with them to work out the details.

I am just trying to help out because they wont release the SCREW exhaust until the SCAB model is also done and i want a Corsa for my truck already damn it..

jackpot41

Reaction score
howdy.....I just picked up my SCAB on Saturday, live just outside Sandusky, half way between Toledo and Cleveland,,,,,i would be interested in talking to them..

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...anyone have or know of anyone who has a super Cab Raptor in the Cleveland, Toledo area? ONLY a SCAB raptor, no SCREW models are needed.. Corsa exhaust is looking for a SCAB to take some measurements of in the development of a new Gen2 exhaust system for that truck...they already have done it for the SCREW. If they can borrow your truck for a week, sounds like they will give you a new exhaust for the trouble.

if you have a SCAB and are interested please send me a PM...will put you directly in touch with them to work out the details.

I am just trying to help out because they wont release the SCREW exhaust until the SCAB model is also done and i want a Corsa for my truck already damn it..

I'm in Detroit, not too far from Toledo. Who is the contact person?