Looking at Gen 2 Scabs. What are peoples thoughs on the trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size are those wheels? 37x18?
I’m unsure. The owner has a Towing/Salvage business. He first bought the truck for his son to drive in high school but then sold it. Some years later he bought it back and did a restoration. He found enough rust free panels eventually from salvage vehicles. The nicest truck at the show( IMO) was a 70 F-150 with a Cummins 12V. I would say it was 99% perfect, a fleck of paint on window seal was the only imperfection I could find. They parked my Raptor between two Suoerdutys on 44’s and American Force stance wheels, my truck looked like a Tonka toy. I think when those trucks left they threw residual tire shine onto my truck.
My Raptor and the wifes truck were the only Raptors at the show, a lot of people were asking about them.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m unsure. The owner has a Towing/Salvage business. He first bought the truck for his son to drive in high school but then sold it. Some years later he bought it back and did a restoration. He found enough rust free panels eventually from salvage vehicles. The nicest truck at the show( IMO) was a 70 F-150 with a Cummins 12V. I would say it was 99% perfect, a fleck of paint on window seal was the only imperfection I could find. They parked my Raptor between two Suoerdutys on 44’s and American Force stance wheels, my truck looked like a Tonka toy. I think when those trucks left they threw residual tire shine onto my truck.
My Raptor and the wifes truck were the only Raptors at the show, a lot of people were asking about them.

Tell him I am still looking for dually parts if he run across them.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto!!! I did see on another post that HM did your truck. I seem to recall the coil buckets are removed with their kit, but I could be wrong. Between here and IG I see so many cool builds I get a little woozy trying to take it all in. I just love the look of your truck. It’s da bomb! I could be partial to Silver though

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
If this was meant for my SCAB, it's not accurate. This is a complete HM Built Raptor. Running on 40" BFG KR3's. Sprung under with a 40 gallon fuel cell. Maybe I need to do a build thread.

Negative. I was replying to Sig about Matt's truck. But yes, build thread please.