Zombiekiller's "Donkey" build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Gen 3 Coyote with a Whipple Gen 5 is good for 700 whp on pump gas. On pump E85 they can go to 900+ whp.

Really interested to see what yours puts down.

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Updates? Hmm. I have rebuilt my "awesome" "built" motor now 3 times. so there's that. The truck will carry the front tires for about 100 yards when i stomp it on pavement, but every time that the motor feels sorted, something else goes wrong with it. If it pops again, I'm going to an LS.

I've hesitated to call out RMB motorworks, but Ryan is a shifty ******* that still owes me over $5K in damages 2.5 years later. He made sure to take advantage of me not caring about much when my wife unexpectedly passed away at 48. You have better odds of getting what you're looking for at a roulette table in vegas.

Other than that, truck is going west to HM Racing and design to have a bunch redone, upgraded and sorted in the late spring/early summer. Also going to have the suspension tuned prolifically while it is there.

After Kevin has worked his magic, I'm planning to take it on one last run, Have it re-prepped, then put it up for sale as I recently secured the donor for a project that I've been thinking about for 4-5 years.

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
truckasaurus.jpg

On the upside, My '21 F250 has been a fun adventure chariot for the time being. Leitner designs rack, iKamper tent, decked drawers, custom lockable fishing rod rack on the underside of the tent, Carli E-Click suspension (the full boat with Carli radius arms, swaybar, leafs, shackles, shock mounts and a trophy hitch) . BD lights, OBA and bags, 37 x 13.50s, ford winch kit, starlink, S&B 60 Gallon tank, S&B intake.

She's a heavy bitch but boogies just fine and keeps up with the stock raptor boys, save for jumps.