Your Raptor Just Got Impounded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
this same crap happened when I was waiting for delivery on my GT350R!! Cars were stolen, some set on fire as they were in valet mode from the factory and wouldn't go over 20 MPH (or thereabout)

starting to think the karma is following me.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if anyone here was one of those Raptors that were stolen. That would really suck.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this same crap happened when I was waiting for delivery on my GT350R!! Cars were stolen, some set on fire as they were in valet mode from the factory and wouldn't go over 20 MPH (or thereabout)

starting to think the karma is following me.....
Yeah, a fella had his '16 350r stolen and it took Ford so long to get it worked out had to wait and get a '17...and he wasn't even VIPed! He got around HR100 or so. Great service (sarcasm )

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even the neighbors love the Raptor! I hope the new Raptor engine set up doesn't become the new target for auto theft. I envision the TT engine creating a black market for thieves!! Oh hell no!!!

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

How does the valet mode work, I think Everytime I park the beast I'd set valet mode?