Your Raptor and It's Alignment

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by pirate air, Oct 3, 2010.

Sponsored By: Fox - Redefining Ride Dynamics
  1. BenBB

BenBB Full Access Member

Yes you can, I did the exact same, more like 1/2 turn at a time as any less didn't seem to do anything at all...

On a side note, anyone ever try aligning it yourself with something like these Tenhulzen plates?:
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tnh-3300/overview/
    I think I'll give them a try after the first of the year, with the tires on some 12" vynil tiles I have left over from a bathroom project and a little grease so the tires can move with adjustment. I'll post results in this thread.

2. JLAKE4130

JLAKE4130 Member

please let us know what you think? Id love to do the alignments myself. It seems now a-days im mostly disappointed by others work on my truck.
    I bought the SPC kit from SDHQ but had no time to install. Also being a new raptor owner i figured i take it on a good off-roading trip to see how the alignment holds with the factory hardware. Then id have something to base the new hardware's holding force to.

3. BenBB

BenBB Full Access Member

Will do! I also have the SPC cams front and rear, should make adjustment easier as I can loosen the bolt and turn the nut. Only downside for me is I either have to borrow my neighbor's driveway or bring it to work for a flat, smooth work space as my driveway is sloped and that pebble concrete shit.

4. JLAKE4130

JLAKE4130 Member

Parking on two pieces of linoleum/vinyl floor tiles (with grease between them) is a great idea. Should help decrease the resistance while making adjustments!