Yeti Coolers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're young, son. You don't know that beer was invented 7,000 years before refrigeration was invented. Besides, when you get to be my age, any beer is a good beer!

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A guy I did some work with in Grapevine had one of these. His son who works in the oil fields had given it to him. I had to ask what the heck it was. He put two bags of ice in it on a Monday and showed me four days later how half of it was still in there. These things are great and tough as hell.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
trey, which model do you suggest?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
trey, which model do you suggest?

For a long weekend the 65 or 75 quart is good. I keep a 120 in the bed of my truck all the time. It's a little big but for week long trips it is handy, but I think I could live with the 75.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no idea about these coolers before this thread. Just found out that West Marine carries them and I have a business acount there with deep savings. Getting the Tundra 45 in dezert sand!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very interested too guys. Cost on the 75? (PM is fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.