Yet another delivery date !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same eta date 02-14, are you able to use ford tracker if so is it still in production, same build except lead foot gray, blend 11-15, in production 11-16.
as of today , still in production

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone posted on another thread that there are 2500 trucks awaiting side marker lights.
Yea that was me. My dealer reached out to their zone rep the other day and that’s what he was told.

Is it accurate, who the hell knows.

Up side is that I think I’m in the running for the Guinness World Record for the longest someones been ****** off without being allowed to finish at this point. Thanks Ford

OP
OP
A

amazin

Reaction score
Well for the first time since October 1 my 2021 801a, loaded minus 37’s, ordered June 21, has had a change on the Ford Tracking Site. It changed today to show “Built” 1-8-21 with an estimated delivery date February 8. That’s a big change from edd being March 8. Maybe things are starting to happen with the June orders and others will likewise get some refreshing news.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hope so fellas but I have now been in the shipping status for a month, keeps moving ETA's. How hard is it to load on a truck and get it here. Takes over a month just to ship, I guess that's why they charge $1695 for destination & Delivery :)

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope so fellas but I have now been in the shipping status for a month, keeps moving ETA's. How hard is it to load on a truck and get it here. Takes over a month just to ship, I guess that's why they charge $1695 for destination & Delivery :)
Unfortunately, just hard to get drivers to drive the trucks to get them here... I think most of the ones sitting in the lots ready to ship would be here if they had truck drivers.
My friends F250 sat for over a month in a rail yard an hour away. Another friends F450 got to the dealership damaged... it's a s h i t show for sure.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, just hard to get drivers to drive the trucks to get them here... I think most of the ones sitting in the lots ready to ship would be here if they had truck drivers.
My friends F250 sat for over a month in a rail yard an hour away. Another friends F450 got to the dealership damaged... it's a s h i t show for sure.
Damn, well lets hope for no damage

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has a rail siding. The trucks for most of us aren't getting on the train.