Yet another delivery date !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Point well taken but if you had an allocation from your dealer, I would assume that you could ask them to just switch over to a 22 and once the 21 came in the dealer could sell it for a high ADM which we are seeing. But you are right on the supply issue on the lots. It just really sucks for all of us. My 22 is scheduled for build in 2 weeks, and I was starting to get my hopes up and seeing his 21 not being delivered until March really destroyed my day. If his is march, mine must be like June now. lol
Only a few problems with me switching to a 2022.... No Leadfoot color and will wait a LOOONG time for a 37 truck. I've already waited almost 7 months and the truck is built... 1 or 2 more wont kill me, but 7+ more and no colors I want... Nope.

graffa

Reaction score
Mine with 801A package was meant to arrive on Monday 12th Jan got a call from dealer today that it now won't be here till Feb 23rd. Asked about just placing order for 2022 reply was good luck you may get that April 2023.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooffff...so glad I walked from mine (June order) in Dec...a 2021 in March 2022. No thanks. Never been so happy to have my 2020.
Yeah ordered mine in July , still on chip hold . Luckily I kept my 19 Raptor so I will decide if the truck ever shows up if I still want to buy it .

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a White 37 801A PT MR BL. Stock dealer order in June, I put deposit in Oct, started Prod Oct 18 and no updates since. latest delivery date as of yesterday from dealer, who was suppose to talk to zone rep, is 02/14. Ford Order page is updated with date as well. Suggested I call back in a couple weeks.

I have no concerns about 21 vs 22 or resale or rust/snow/rain/bird sh*t. My vehicles are not garage queens. A loaded 37 will hold it's value well since it is a vehicle that nobody needs but people want so it is an emotional purchase.

I am just anxious to get it .. been 14 years since I bought a new truck.
Same eta date 02-14, are you able to use ford tracker if so is it still in production, same build except lead foot gray, blend 11-15, in production 11-16.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's just annoying that there is a multitude of threads with the same questions that have the same answers but, no one looks or organizes the information so you don't have all these duplicate threads. It's simple information management and I definitely was told that my wife was banging the mailman so, I was probably a bit happy that SOMEONE was at least getting some.
Right there with ya, pal!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also just found out I’m in same boat as OP, ETA shows 03/09/22. Fml that’s a long time away. I wonder how ford decides what trucks get pushed through and which wait?
"Hey, I think this guy posts on FRF. Let's push out the date to March and go enjoy the reactions." - Ford schedulers

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry all you guy's are getting the shaft with your orders, really sux. I'll just keep my 2020, unless someone out there wants to give me $120,000 for her, she just hit 12k !!!
Sticker $73,205 I paid $66,500 back in April 2020. Last of the SCAB's...........

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 22

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry all you guy's are getting the shaft with your orders, really sux. I'll just keep my 2020, unless someone out there wants to give me $120,000 for her, she just hit 12k !!!
Sticker $73,205 I paid $66,500 back in April 2020. Last of the SCAB's...........
My limit was $117,500. So close...