yellow grill lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Szabo: Thanks, please keep me informed.
Today when i pick up my Raptor only the sales man was there and he forget to ask the technician about how to reconnect. He promised the instructions to connect the lights by mail. Is not a raptor without...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Ford part number(s) for the front grill lights?

I know some people who want to buy the 3 lights and install them on their non-Ford Raptor trucks. There are aftermarket versions available but they're bigger, brighter lights that look awful.

Thanks!

I haven't looked to verify but looks like the grille and the side marker lights are on a different harness. the grille lights show to connect at C136. Parking Light wire should be Blue Grey. This isn't the connector at the top of the grille but to the right hand side. The side markers appear to be in the main harness so i would assume the just unplugged the pigtail. They all run on the parking light circuit so it isn't going to be a Forscan or none of your parking lights would work. Good luck.