YEah buddy...the order is in!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, all!!!! And the sunroof is worth the wait, i think...its only been a week, check back when i'm pushing my 3rd or 4th week...lol

I just keep looking around and adding to my mod list...:drool:

doubledarrell

Reaction score
Welcome, I just got mine last week. You're gonna love it!

welcome gorilla!

Hey PEZ, how long did it take build date to dealer? Mine was showing a 06/04 build date and not sure how long it takes to truck from MI to Central PA.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did you put in your order to the time you got your build date?

PEZ may not be the ideal example, his order took forever!!

PEZ's Rap almost rivals Iceman's SCrew which we've dubbed "Magellan" since it had to travel to Pakistan and the North Pole on it's way to Cali.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PEZ may not be the ideal example, his order took forever!!

Haha! My build date or week was 5/17 and it arrived at my dealer on 6/2, pretty fast I thought. Getting it pulled and VIN'd is what took the longest, but after that, things started rolling right along. After you get it, you'll forget all about the wait!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha! My build date or week was 5/17 and it arrived at my dealer on 6/2, pretty fast I thought. Getting it pulled and VIN'd is what took the longest, but after that, things started rolling right along. After you get it, you'll forget all about the wait!

Yeah, I meant your wait from ORDER to delivery..... I thought I remembered reading yours was unusually long..... Am I wrong?