37 Package order in... jfc I can't wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh.. I was Gung-** about buying the Gen3 when the video dropped but my First Edition Bronco kept me from pulling the trigger. Ended up dumping my Model S for way more money than I thought would have been possible and Subaru is purchasing my Ascent from me for $32k 2 years after I paid $34k for it. I got a little beater to get us by since my FE should be delivered in a week, and now I'm kind of insta-regretting not getting my 37 in earlier.

Searching the forums here I don't see a lot of recent info and activity from orders in the last couple weeks. My dealer says I should get the Raptor in October but from what I see on here.. damn.. I may be running this old Bimmer through the winter which wouldn't be ideal, but not the end of the world.

I'm priority Code 19 for whatever it's worth. Happy to be here, happy to have got the order in. I went Code Orange with twin pano, power tech package, and spray-in bedliner.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Im new too. Placed my order for the last MY21 37 allocation for my dealers district (so they tell me) last Monday, 19JUL. I'm looking forward to it whenever it gets here!

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a build date of 8/16 that is holding so far,,,,,,,,, maxed our 35 lead foot, except no liner, no graphics - maybe its the type of build