XPEL PPF and Ceramic Coating all completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwain

Reaction score
F5FD5091-A8C2-433C-BCC8-6B8B2D713F53.jpeg CB5A0EA4-05CF-4905-9C90-CD7F5BF33945.jpeg 2E99B8D7-6EBA-42CB-9B15-2ED379963086.jpeg C52D3BF5-69D5-4229-8384-E4094DDDC94D.jpeg Hey, I just got my truck back from getting a ceramic coating over the XPEL PPF. It looks great! All of it is like a smoke colored mirror!
I had the whole truck done in XPEL PPF except the roof and bumpers, then I had everything done on the whole truck except glass with a ceramic coating.
10 year warranty on PPF and 4 year on ceramic coating.
FYI - I had purchased just about the
whole CarPro line of products to do myself and try on my LX but I couldn’t buy the professional version of XPEL Fusion ceramic coating that is 4yrs instead of 1yr, so went ahead and let a highly recommended professional here do my whole truck.

FerdFteen

Reaction score
Looks sharp man! My front end PPF has saved me a couple times already on the highway from some nasty rocks flung my way. Enjoy the truck.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, my 2019 is also black and was looking into the XPEL ppf. Thanks for the pics.

Any reason why you did not do the front bumper?

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the 4 year warranty on the coating, does it require an annual visit back to installer? Most that I contacted did require thr annual visit to keep the warranty on the coating valid. When I asked them what was done at the annual checkup they all said a layer of coating was applied to "freshen" - their word - the coating. I chuckled to my self that it wasn't really a 4 year coating then if they are just reapplying every yearr...is that just a 1 year coating then lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gwain

Reaction score
Looks great, my 2019 is also black and was looking into the XPEL ppf. Thanks for the pics.

Any reason why you did not do the front bumper?

i just haven’t decided on other upgrades yet which one is new bumper or sticking with the stock and adding a winch to it.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 138458 View attachment 138459 View attachment 138460 View attachment 138461 Hey, I just got my truck back from getting a ceramic coating over the XPEL PPF. It looks great! All of it is like a smoke colored mirror!
I had the whole truck done in XPEL PPF except the roof and bumpers, then I had everything done on the whole truck except glass with a ceramic coating.
10 year warranty on PPF and 4 year on ceramic coating.
FYI - I had purchased just about the
whole CarPro line of products to do myself and try on my LX but I couldn’t buy the professional version of XPEL Fusion ceramic coating that is 4yrs instead of 1yr, so went ahead and let a highly recommended professional here do my whole truck.
Looks great, I too am a big fan of CarPro products. I’m sure you’re already aware if this, but after your ceramic coating fully cures (3 weeks), you might want to consider these two CarPro products. They will help extend the life of the ceramic coating. I just did my first application, and it’s amazing how easy it is to use and the “slickness “ is even better than the ceramic coating.

EEF30CFB-B2BC-471E-AD55-6292E2349A34.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter