Wyoming Red Desert Run - August 8th-9th (Pre-run Jul 31st-Aug 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just hate paying for a hotel when i am usually out late and then leave early. depending on when we finish, i might start heading back. hell, i sleep in my truck when i travel to all the trr events. nothing new to me. but i will figure it out. so we are meeting in riverton and returning to riverton?

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry haven't been on here for a little while. I'm not going to be able to make this run anymore. It's been a very hectic few months. And as much as I need to be able to take a quick vacation I can't do it. Sorry.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately not. i thought it was next friday, not this friday. i can **** around today and tomorrow if you want, but cant do anything else

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can drive up for pizza then next Friday evening!

I'm at home so unless you're magically in my area right now it won't help. I'm going to try and get out for a few hours and check out a small part of day 2 this afternoon.