WTB/WTT for 5 OEM Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have 5 stock 2013 wheels and tires with 17,000 miles. Would prefer to trade my stock wheels for a set of OEM beadlocks + cash but I know I'll most likely end up buying them without a trade.

Local deals are preferred but will entertain the shipping option if the price is right.

Pictures of my stock set will be available shortly, haven't had time to clean them up and they are still on the truck.

Cheers!

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not and ad, little hottie at the gym. She just put aftermarket wheels on and I asked her about take-offs. She is selling them here in Palm Beach.

Raceredi2

Reaction score
I have 5 factory beadlocks for sale. Sold my truck and kept these. One is brand new in the box, and the other 4 are used, but very clean. All have the original beauty ring that was never used, and the SVT Beadlock ring as well. The SVT rings were powder coated Charcoal/gunmetal gray. I am located in Maryland, but can ship/deliver them. I would prefer to sell all 5 together, but open to offers as well. Have had a bunch of emails/calls, but no money yet. Also have SVT Skid, Whelans, KC Light bar, etc...

OP
OP
TheDude

TheDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5 factory beadlocks for sale. Sold my truck and kept these. One is brand new in the box, and the other 4 are used, but very clean. All have the original beauty ring that was never used, and the SVT Beadlock ring as well. The SVT rings were powder coated Charcoal/gunmetal gray. I am located in Maryland, but can ship/deliver them. I would prefer to sell all 5 together, but open to offers as well. Have had a bunch of emails/calls, but no money yet. Also have SVT Skid, Whelans, KC Light bar, etc...

Thanks for dropping a line but I actually bought some NV's. Waiting on them to arrive so I'll be needing to sell my stock wheels as well.

Good luck with your sale!