WTB: Snoball II Entry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang, I know its early but if any finds out if they're unable to make it to Snoball II if they can let me know so I can buy their entry. I don't use FaceBook, plus I was in a meeting and missed it by a few minutes. Looking to get my Raptor on a trail. So if anyone can let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

SirCrush

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a heads up. You would want to clear this with Mark and Jason ahead of time. (GLRE) I remembered no everyone knows all tbe names. They probably won't want anyone selling an entry especially for a profit unless the profit went to Wounded Warrior. Just a guess on my part but I would check first anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have one.

35ze3t.jpg

"Number Two: Don't you think we should ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year!"

One up on your offer... ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY

It's okay... I understand... You know since money went further back in 1967 :emotions33:

OP
OP
SirCrush32

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I know not for a profit but if someone know they cant make it but have registered to go to Snoball II a spot has become available. I could reimburse the individual so really no profit. I just would like to experience driving or not.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

"Number Two: Don't you think we should ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year!"

One up on your offer... ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Austin Powers - 100 billion dollars - YouTube

It's okay... I understand... You know since money went further back in 1967 :emotions33:

if I had 100 Bilion I would just purchase the state of Michigan and I could definitely attend Snoball II :********:

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even the copilot spots are all full?

I don't even see the registration info. I was hoping to go this time...

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Co-driver spots are done by the driver. If someone with a spot wants to add a co-driver I highly doubt there would be an issue with that. Especially since there is a long time left until the event. Again, I would just send a pm with these questions to one of the GLRE owners.

OP
OP
SirCrush32

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Co-driver spots are done by the driver. If someone with a spot wants to add a co-driver I highly doubt there would be an issue with that. Especially since there is a long time left until the event. Again, I would just send a pm with these questions to one of the GLRE owners.

I sent Jason a PM and he told me to create a post here. It's a long shot but what the heck.