wtb raptor lca's and rear leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have rear shocks with less than 200 miles on them. Picked the truck up Friday actually.

I can do 500 plus shipping. I'm sure it would be below 100. Plus I can ship them in the Icon boxes I still have so they'll show up in mint condition.

Im in CA btw.

OP
OP
C

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im only willing to pay 400 shipped for raptor rears. i had fox remote res' on my last truck can get them brand new for 400 shipped. if i cant find raptor rears for that price ill buy the same fox's i had. they work great.

SO Bigg50 400 shipped you have a deal. you can respond in pm if you'd like. thanks

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I have rear shocks from a. 2010. Ill do 300 shipped.

I may be able to get you rear springs as well. I can confirm tomorrow.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Im from flint MI . thats not really a problem. Dont have any leads or know anyone with lca's for sale. heres a thought you probably need some a/m lca's and then we can meet up and you can sell me your leafs and lca's lol

Call RPG. They have a few trucks that are getting new lowers.

OP
OP
C

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hard to get ahold of those guys and they want more than the dealer for oem parts. lol my proposal buy the rpg tie rods and one oem control arm and get the other free! think they'll go for that. anyone have good luck with these guys?