wtb raptor lca's and rear leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for a set of raptor lca's and a set of rear leafs. Also interested in a set of raptor rear shocks. let me know if you want to sell any of this. thanks

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I've got all 4 original shocks and rear springs. $500. But you got to come get them.

OP
OP
C

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can't really drive any further than in MI. Smoking deal madcowranch maybe you can think about it and possible ship some things. i just bought front shocks from another member so im currently looking for rear shocks rear leafs and front lca's.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

huck what do you thing it would cost to ship them?

OP
OP
C

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im from flint MI . thats not really a problem. Dont have any leads or know anyone with lca's for sale. heres a thought you probably need some a/m lca's and then we can meet up and you can sell me your leafs and lca's lol

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lca's are hard to come by, only two replacement solutions and both a recent to the market.

I have a set of stock uca's

OP
OP
C

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im probably going to buy them new at 408 a piece. i have uppers front shocks. i want your leafs im really busy at work and actually still waiting on my new truck so i currently dont have a vehicle. i could send you immediate payment if we worked out shipping. of you want to meet up i probably couldnt be for a few weeks. pm me with a price your looking for shipped or not. thanks for the help man