WTB raptor front fenders and flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for factory raptor front fenders and fender flares black prefered, but any color will do. I'm in Los Angeles, but if you're not and willing to ship let me know.

I also have a brand new set of Rigid D2 LED lights I could trade if that interests you as well. Box has just been opened never installed.

Last edited:

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just swapped out my fenders for glass fenders because of an accident. The fenders were repaired and were going to be reinstalled but I opted for glass ones. I am going to the shop tomorrow. I will take pics an pm you. There was only a scratch on them

OP
OP
bbr3tt

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just swapped out my fenders for glass fenders because of an accident. The fenders were repaired and were going to be reinstalled but I opted for glass ones. I am going to the shop tomorrow. I will take pics an pm you. There was only a scratch on them

how are the fender flares would they be included too? how much? i'm in socal so they'd have to be shipped. i appriciate the info.

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The flares are prime. Why do you need them if you dont mind me asking? If you search "bent frame" you can pull up my truck accident. Suprisingly not a whole lot of body damage, frame and other stuff.

Attachments

• 20131213_142100.jpg
    20131213_142100.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
bbr3tt

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, my truck is a fx4 conversion, and the fenders i got are from mcneil and they're pieces of shit. My hood is oem, bumper, grill , but the fenders are not. So i want to get oem fenders.

IMG_4510.jpg

41fa36d3-bf9c-4c8e-882e-efc0d6e7e389.jpg

20131223_174644.jpg

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I see. Crom the pics the truck looks good. But its a pic, so obviously im not seeing what your seeing. These fenders would have been painted and reinstalled. There molten orange like my truck but the flares are good to go. I'll take plenty of pics tomorrow and well figure something out. This should work out awesome for your project.

OP
OP
bbr3tt

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks i appreciate , how much would you be asking for them?

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really havent even thought about it. My truck has been in the shop for 3 months. I am finally getting my truck next week. A lot of upgrades are going on it:) ill let you know $, I do need some duallys for my new bumper. If shipping is too much I could meet you half way driving. Ill talk to you tomorrow about it. Your conversion looks awesome so far

OP
OP
bbr3tt

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we could do that, let me know. I wasn't really wanting to sell my duallys because i want to install them on my truck. But cash is a little tight after the money i've spent on the conversion and I can always buy another set of them. :) Talk to you tomorrow!