WTB: OEM Raptor Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTB: OEM Raptor Wheel

Looking for ONE (1) of these for a spare. Condition does not matter, the worse the better as it will be refinished regardless. DO NOT need tire. Cheap as possible. Live in Upstate, SC and will drive for a good deal.

20121105_135035.jpg

Last edited:

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for ONE (1) of these for a spare. Condition does not matter, the worse the better as it will be refinished regardless. DO NOT need tire. Cheap as possible. Live in Upstate, SC and will drive for a good deal.

20121105_135035.jpg

I'll have six come available next Sunday, March 1st. PM me if you don't find one before then.

OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish it was a new style wheel, I have 4 of the newer machined style showing up on Monday.

I'm finding it hard to believe that no one has just one of these sitting around... Pleeaaaaase!!!

Condition DOES NOT matter, scratches welcome. I'm just looking for cheap.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 4 but I'm in Florida. And one was even scuffed by the tire machine lol. I'm On the Florida alabama state line but that's still a long ways from sc lol

OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 4 but I'm in Florida. And one was even scuffed by the tire machine lol. I'm On the Florida alabama state line but that's still a long ways from sc lol

Shipping from Florida was $42 a wheel, shoot me a price shipped on one wheel if you're willing to part with one.

RaptorRaider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is cheap to you? I have 5 available takeoffs. 2k miles on them. I'm in Florida tho.....but I'm driving up to virginia beach at the end of the month.

OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Current deal is $80 delivered. Guy driving south. Should be done in about a week. If that falls through I'll hit you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk