WTB-Lockerdown Model LD2026

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTB-Console Safe 2009 - 2012 Ford F150 with Full Floor Console also fits Raptor Platinum Model LD2026

Got broken in. Damn thiefs.
Probably any member that have traded and stayed with theirs specifically LD2026 with the usb.

With respect and Best regards
Happy Holidays

Have been trying to contact the gentleman (Bobby)at Lockerdown. Asked if there would be some sort of Christmas or end of year sale, but he only mentioned the FRF discount Since for Puerto Rico there is no option to choose from his order page.
I have the email chain he indicated that would contact me back with shipping cost. But no luck yet.
Just trying to get a good deal since have lost all my work tools($2,000 worth),so trying to stretch a bit budget.
That is why I placed this request thru here to want to buy. Probably some of you guys know him and I could get a little bump. The cost with the FRF discount is $242.10 without shipping.

Last edited:
OP
OP
renegadeagle

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No , had not, but did after you mentioned it to me

Sincerely like the USB port feature on the Lockerdown one

Sincere Thank's you for the suggestion

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a 2010-early 2012 raptor, I don't know if that model will work for you, I know the in my 14, the 10-12 model does not work. I am going to sell my 2012 version and I just had to go to the 2013-2014 Locker Down.