WTB Gen 1 Terrain Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't wrapped mine yet cause I bought a 2020 F350 Tremor at Christmas and did Xpel on the whole front lol.

My Gen 1 is Tuxedo Black and im changing it to the 14 Ruby Red once the snow melts up here in Canada.

Is the one you're going to look at Race Red or Ruby Red?

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhh ok nice. I hear those tremors are beasts as well.

your getting your tuxedo wrapped in ruby red or getting a ruby red truck in place of your tuxedo truck?

it’s a 14’ ruby red. I actually saw a gen 1 ruby red in person for the first time yesterday at work. it was nice but I definitely don’t like it more then the Terrain I had. Every since I saw the ruby red raptor yesterday I’ve seen that color or very similar everywhere on all different kinds of makes and models. Only saw one tan color vehicle since that was today on a Jeep Gladiator. It’s definitely a more exclusive rare color I really like.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhh ok nice. I hear those tremors are beasts as well.

your getting your tuxedo wrapped in ruby red or getting a ruby red truck in place of your tuxedo truck?

it’s a 14’ ruby red. I actually saw a gen 1 ruby red in person for the first time yesterday at work. it was nice but I definitely don’t like it more then the Terrain I had. Every since I saw the ruby red raptor yesterday I’ve seen that color or very similar everywhere on all different kinds of makes and models. Only saw one tan color vehicle since that was today on a Jeep Gladiator. It’s definitely a more exclusive rare color I really like.

Black right now going Red. All the Gen 1s I see are black too lol.

Hopefully you find the right truck soon!

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Think about...you don’t even see any “regular “ F150s in Terrain either, unless it was repainted or wrapped in some sort of desert tan or similar.

Anecdotal, but repeat instances, swung by a friend’s house the other day and his brother-in-law was visiting and laborious cleaning his limited “fifty” camaro. While I was checking out his car, the rest of the family came out and circled my truck over and over again. quotes like, “I never seen one this color before on a civilian truck”, (the father is in the air force). “I like what you did with the army digital camo” etc. So, I sensed a slight envy from the Chevy guy. Hahahahaha

Last edited:

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FNG in FL duhhh nope just exterior. The shop i talked to said black works best to wrap as the "shadow" areas like the jams, you never notice the color change when the door is closed. But you would if the truck were any other color, especially on a white truck.

My other reason to wrap is to do some paint correction first then wrap so the truck is protected. when I'm off road, I don't want to damage the paint.

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FNG in FL duhhh nope just exterior. The shop i talked to said black works best to wrap as the "shadow" areas like the jams, you never notice the color change when the door is closed. But you would if the truck were any other color, especially on a white truck.

My other reason to wrap is to do some paint correction first then wrap so the truck is protected. when I'm off road, I don't want to damage the paint.

That makes sense that’s what I was thinking the red and black would look good.

That makes sense. Instead of paying for ppf and then the wrap. Mind if I ask what they quoted you for paint correction beforehand (if any)? Is what I ment to ask, but you answered it anyways lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to do a color wrap was approx 3500. 4k if i also want them to fix some paint chips and fix the surface rust thats just starting to show on the roofline at the windshield.

right on. Not so bad at all. That a what I expected to pay between 3-5k. You’ll definitely have to post pics of you end up going through with it.