WTB Gen 1 Terrain Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF. Just throwing out a wanted to buy ad as I miss my terrain so much after only about a year and a half after regrettably selling her. So you guessed it I am back in the market searching for my next and last one I will keep forever. Looking for a clean 2013 or 2014 Terrain preferably less then 60k miles and factory stock. Willing to pay top dollar for the right truck. I’m located in central FL but have traveled all over the country for past vehicles I’ve bought. I’m religiously checking the forum, Cargurus, autotrader, true car, carvana, vroom and even Carmax hoping to find my unicorn. I appreciate the forum as I have learned so much about raptors on here from people that know their stuff. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Teaser; just after a wash downF2CC2057-F768-45BF-B232-CE8EFC189A1B.jpeg Pic is last summer in Maine, Original Florida Truck....Currently in SoFL

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Very nice. Looks good bud!
I think so, anyway. I wanted a Raptor since they came out...but money and finding the right one had me on edge. Then just by chance while in FL I heard of the Ford dealer owner and marketing truck up for sale and I almost bought the big hipped Jenny bitch on the spot as they had just started detailing it. It took every ounce from my body to walk away that afternoon as to gain negotiation leverage and told him I will let him know. Two days later I scheduled a test run and two hours later, I drove her home. Only to let her wait for me three months in So FL as I had to drive back up to ME in my FX4 to sell up north before I flew back to Miami and reunite.

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool story glad it worked out. I never owned a truck before my first raptor but I always said if I did get a truck it would have to be a raptor. I saw the terrain color and fell in love. Drove to TN to trade in my 12’ Boss 302 for it. Only had 26k miles one owner all stock. Had her for just shy of three years and made a dumb move by selling her off. I’m trying to be patient lol.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF. Just throwing out a wanted to buy ad as I miss my terrain so much after only about a year and a half after regrettably selling her. So you guessed it I am back in the market searching for my next and last one I will keep forever. Looking for a clean 2013 or 2014 Terrain preferably less then 60k miles and factory stock. Willing to pay top dollar for the right truck. I’m located in central FL but have traveled all over the country for past vehicles I’ve bought. I’m religiously checking the forum, Cargurus, autotrader, true car, carvana, vroom and even Carmax hoping to find my unicorn. I appreciate the forum as I have learned so much about raptors on here from people that know their stuff. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Just a btw.. you could wrap another Raptor to get the Terrain color as an option.

I was quoted 3500 to wrap my Gen 1.

Good luck man hope you find one!

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a btw.. you could wrap another Raptor to get the Terrain color as an option.

I was quoted 3500 to wrap my Gen 1.

Good luck man hope you find one!

Lol that’s what everyone keeps telling me. I found a clean red one with low miles and a good price. I’m going to check it out next weekend. I’m excited to be on the search again.

I appreciate the heads up. 3500 is cheaper then a full/correct paint job I believe if you consider engine bay and door jambs. I actually have a great friend of mine who’s cousin owns a sign/wrap shop local to me. I definitely will get a quote. Did you end up wrapping yours? Would love to see pictures if so.