WTB Factor Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grburgin

Reaction score
Does anyone have their factory fenders they are selling after upgrading? I am needing the drivers side specifically. Having trouble finding a replacement and not sure about getting a Fiberwerx set yet as I would like to stay with the 35's for now. Looking for white preferably.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have their factory fenders they are selling after upgrading? I am needing the drivers side specifically. Having trouble finding a replacement and not sure about getting a Fiberwerx set yet as I would like to stay with the 35's for now. Looking for white preferably.

Where are you located? I have a few sets from upgrades and can see if a customer will sell just he driver.

OP
OP
G

grburgin

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a few sets from upgrades and can see if a customer will sell just he driver.

I am located in Indiana.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I'm changing mine next week but would want to sell the set. Mine are Ruby Red. Let me know if you're interested.

I might have found some that are already white. But if it falls through what are you looking to get out of your stock fenders?