WTB - Bed cage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i figured just trying to justify them being in New Jersey lol

You won't regret it man. Best money I've spent on my truck yet.

MF RAPTOR

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

For those who are interested also, I am willing to part with my Spartan cage also as I want to get an SVC cage to support 3.5s eventually. Hit me up if you are interested.

MF RAPTOR

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My chase rack search has come to a conclusion. Saint's Offroad Delta Series, used. I can run a tonneau cover when not carrying both spares in the rack, use the tie down points to secure one in the bed for SnoBall. And remove the tonneau and run this at the other runs and use the extra space to tie everything else down.

Thanks @JayneCobb and @svc

Slowly but surely, I'm piecing my truck together from everyone else's.

Last edited:

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My chase rack search has come to a conclusion. Saint's Offroad Delta Series, used. I can run a tonneau cover when not carrying both spares in the rack, use the tie down points to secure one in the bed for SnoBall. And remove the tonneau and run this at the other runs and use the extra space to tie everything else down.

Thanks @JayneCobb and @svc

Slowly but surely, I'm piecing my truck together from everyone else's.

What else ya need got some extra parts lol?

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll hijack the thread now. I'm looking for a rack for a spare and jack and can, but I have the roll-x (tight clearance up front) , so the tire would probably have to be horizontal. Ideas? Thanks, E.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Jeff at @svc, he'll set you up. Maybe order the bypass rack, even if you don't do the long travel now it will give the option in the future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Refresh your thread and get some pictures up, that should sell.