WTB - Bed cage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looking for a bed cage in preparation for future Raptor runs. Preferably local...

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been looking around myself for a custom one....WSIs rack one is a viable option. I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet...

D

Deleted member 12951

No comment on WSI. KHC makes good ones. I have the TMX under cover one and they are the ones that used to make it for them. Can't go wrong with SVC though.

What kind of cage you looking for?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No comment on WSI. KHC makes good ones. I have the TMX under cover one and they are the ones that used to make it for them. Can't go wrong with SVC though.

What kind of cage you looking for?

@Jimbo, don't want to hijack your thread here, but KHC is a great source as well, awesome shop, solid work - one of the only ones in NJ I will ever go to...but SVC and Jeff have been nothing short of outstanding, I may have to hit them up on this one...

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're looking for something that can change as often as we like to change mod our trucks, the XRD Bed Rack is a great option. It is versatile, stows everything under a bed cover, and can be changed every time you decide to put something else on or move stuff around.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what I want yet. I can deal with the standard two verticle tire carrier and it can be basic. I am have it changed around from there. Trying to avoid having to pay the ridiculous freight charges if it's out of state.