WTB Any color/year Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dedpool

Reaction score
I will consider any color as long as the mileage, condition and price are right. Thanx all.

D

Deleted member 12951

Have you looked in the classified section for raptor for sale here yet? There is a nice shelby raptor for sale.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of them for sale on auto trader. What amazes me is the frickn price of many of them. 60-80k. Many with 20k+ Miles and many with nothing special.

Good luck on your search. They are awesome trucks.

OP
OP
D

Dedpool

Reaction score
There are a lot of them for sale on auto trader. What amazes me is the frickn price of many of them. 60-80k. Many with 20k+ Miles and many with nothing special.

Good luck on your search. They are awesome trucks.

If I cannot find a nice & fairly priced one one here I can always wait for the 2017, np.

But I was hoping private owners here wouldn't be so ______. But value someone taking on the rig they have loved and cared for.

Early Bronco & classic car owners know what I'm talking about... :)

Still looking and am already pre-approved.

sfkursevich

Reaction score
I just posted my 2011 for quick sale. I am out of work, so I have to sell it for $33k

92,000 miles
Line-X bed liner
Bak flip bed cover
Rigid lights up front
2" leveling kit in front

no hard off road use
pretty darn clean
near baton rouge louisiana

IF you are serious you can call my personal cell at 225-278-0297

Thanks,
Scott

Megadeth1

Reaction score
2014 Special Edition Black- ROUSH

Selling my Serialized 2014 Roush Raptor. 11K miles. Sounds like you have been looking around. Looking to get 71K- Located in Las Vegas.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 117