WTB:14 Factory Roush Raptor <50k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMann2380

Reaction score
I really really miss my 1st gen so on the hunt for another. This time looking for a mint 2014 Roush Raptor. I’m in Ohio but can ship the right truck.

Money in hand.

-Josh

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you want a stock '14 Roush, or one that is modified?

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My buddy has a '14 with the Roush package and 42,000 or so miles. New paint, but pretty heavily modified. Glass fenders, RPG suspension, 3.0 Fox Bypass, bed braces, Road Armor and ADD bumpers, Chase Rack, 37" Toyo MTs with 20" Fuel Anza wheels (including two full size spares in the chase rack). I can send you pics if that is of interest, but I can understand if you want a clean slate to start with.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@JMann2380 In case you are interested here are the specs.

2014 Crew Cab in Ruby Red - Fresh paint two weeks ago because the fiberworx fenders had faded in the sun for some reason.

47,702 miles (I thought it was closer to 42,000, but got a chance to look at the odo today)
Roush Supercharger
JDM Tune
Long Tube Headers
High-flow cats
Road Armor front bumper with 40", 20", and four D-series cubes. All Rigid
ADD Chase Rack with 50" light bar on motorized mount
ADD (i think) dual spare tire mount in bed with aluminum jack (spare tires not shown, but they match the others on the truck)
All bumpers, chase rack, tire rack, and rear hitch were blasted to bare metal and re-powdercoated a couple weeks ago when we painted the truck.
New headlights, rear brake, and 3rd brake lights.
Big Brake Kit, calipers and rotors(I think Alcan, but not sure)

RPG UCA and Spindle, factory LCA
Fox 3.0 coilovers up front
Fox 3.0 Bypass out back
Deavers (Edit, I guess they are actually National Spring now that I see the picture)
37x13.50r20 Toyo MT (less than 1,000 miles on them all) set of 6 tires and wheels
20" Fuel Anza wheel
Fiberworx front fenders
Lorance GPS
High end Focal, JL audio stereo with 10" sub
Locking storage under rear seat
Bed liner
Amp steps

I wasn't able to get very good pics of it because it's parked in one of the bays at our shop, but here are a few. It's a little dusty as well from sitting at our shop. Once we get it cleaned up I'll list on eBay for $64,000.

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_4317 2.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

Last edited: