WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock BFG with 46K miles and 44 psi did OK. Never slid on the highway when I didn't want to. Easy to slide on every corner. Never got stuck. They did not have the traction if starting from a stop up a hill. Definitely maxed out on the trip. New tires for next year.

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its amazing how Jason and his Wife set this up and planded every thing.
he picked a great weekend, looks and sounds like a shit tone of snow

to bad i couldent go....................... :sad72:

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 2 hours of reading I'm finally caught up. I have to say it was alot more fun than I anticipated after crashing my truck the week before this. I had a tremendous amount of fun and a decent amount of random, maybe even questionable shenanigans but it was worth it. It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the awesome trucks. Now I know exactly what I want my truck to have on it, I plan on stealing ideas from multiple trucks and learning everything that i did. Hopefully I can get off work and have a working truck next time for another amazing Raptor adventure. Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone for making such an epic first Snoball 500. For those of you I talked to for more than a minute or two hopefully you understand this joke - my bwoken waptow is frustrating, I'm frustrated.

~Kevin(aka. Harry Dunn/banana/seabiscuit)

IRONMAN

Reaction score
After 2 hours of reading I'm finally caught up. I have to say it was alot more fun than I anticipated after crashing my truck the week before this. I had a tremendous amount of fun and a decent amount of random, maybe even questionable shenanigans but it was worth it. It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the awesome trucks. Now I know exactly what I want my truck to have on it, I plan on stealing ideas from multiple trucks and learning everything that i did. Hopefully I can get off work and have a working truck next time for another amazing Raptor adventure. Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone for making such an epic first Snoball 500. For those of you I talked to for more than a minute or two hopefully you understand this joke - my bwoken waptow is frustrating, I'm frustrated.

~Kevin(aka. Harry Dunn/banana/seabiscuit)

Can you say Raptor. hahaha

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ran Duratracs and they were awesome! There were times I wanted to fish tail and the damn things would just grip.

Sure that's the tires fault??? Greg & Tonloc didn't seem to have any trouble spinning theirs.

6.2 > 5.4 :)

Sorry buddy you left yourself wide open, couldn't pass it up.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Sure that's the tires fault??? Greg & Tonloc didn't seem to have any trouble spinning theirs.

6.2 > 5.4 :)

Sorry buddy you left yourself wide open, couldn't pass it up.

Aaaaaaahhh! REALLY?? hahahaa
You had to go there.
Most 6.2's kept complaining about the one hill they couldn't make it up, I went through it and I was like "What Hill?" lol

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anybody get some good pics of when we stopped at copper harbor and parked all the trucks?
I saw a few people standing up in Jason's bed takin pics.

th_be98e9fb9949f322bef8207bf0768aa9.jpgForever!