Worst thing about owning a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pirate air said:
not having the money to buy all the bad ass shit out for them

I kinda have the same issue. But the reason why is because I have a Focus I wanna turn into a rally car and guns I wanna trick out, plus I plan on gettin a pistol I can conceal once I have my permit. Too many expensive hobbies...

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's funny, I don't find it to be a chick magnet at all. Seems more like a **** magnet, cuz every swingin one in the county almost break their necks trying to look at it.

Yeah, I see something out the corner of one eye today and some kids next to me at a light are giving the thumbs up. I give them one back and leave a little rubber on the wet pavement for em. Ha
Future Rap owners, gotta Love em!

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Raptor girl said:
That's funny, I don't find it to be a chick magnet at all. Seems more like a **** magnet, cuz every swingin one in the county almost break their necks trying to look at it.

Lol!! I said the same thing...almost verbatim in one convo. Like moths to a flame...

Raptor girl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yeah, I see something out the corner of one eye today and some kids next to me at a light are giving the thumbs up. I give them one back and leave a little rubber on the wet pavement for em. Ha
Future Rap owners, gotta Love em!

See - it's not me, it's the truck!! Totally badass!!