Worst thing about owning a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to drive over EVERYTHING. Empty fields, ditches, hills, you name it... I have the urge to drive on it just cause I know I can :peace:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worst thing about owning a Raptor is all the paved streets I get stuck on everyday!

OP
OP
tikicult

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha! Yeah, I left out various small cars...

The worst is when I drive home from work and there is a huge plot of land that is empty and full of 4x4 tire marks. I've seen people out there goofing off before and I can see trails on Google maps. The problem is of course that I have no idea whose land it is, and that the people that are out there are trespassing for sure. I'd love to just drive on to it one day and have a quick go around the place.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not having the money to buy all the bad ass shit out for them

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I have had the same problem and I got 5 tickets and $980 dollars in fines because of the fun I had.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find the worst thing is getting all of these Thank You cards from my local gas station for all the business!!!!!

The last one said he is naming the new addition to his house after me! :ROFLJest:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc