Worst thing about owning a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor girl said:
That's funny, I don't find it to be a chick magnet at all. Seems more like a **** magnet, cuz every swingin one in the county almost break their necks trying to look at it.

It's sad, but true. Especially when my gf drives it. She loves to mess w me and say that, knowing I hate the fact more guys are intrigued by the truck than women. Unless she scares em all off

hardin2005

Reaction score
That's funny, I don't find it to be a chick magnet at all. Seems more like a **** magnet, cuz every swingin one in the county almost break their necks trying to look at it.

Spot on! Wish I would have just lifted my 11' King Ranch to pick up chicks instead of buying the Raptor. It does nothing for girls, the only ones who comment on the truck are guys.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the same feeling going on. i really want to get it offroad soon!

OP
OP
tikicult

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, on the way to get my plates from the dealer my buddy said "why can't we just go over there real quick" while pointing at the grassy median on the side of the freeway.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm headed out to my moms for christmas. she has 250 acres. Most of it wooded though,

i'll see what i can find