With all the new owners we need an exhaust group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have begun the exhaust sale. I am announcing them independently in the same sale thread to ensure that things don't get all confusing in one post. But to start off with the Corsa's are up to bat first and I will announce others tonight and on going until I either no longer am receiving requests or the timing on the pricing I have negotiated runs out. Some of the sale prices are much lower than normal and there WILL be time limits. Check the link below for more information.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195...ic-motorsports-starts-today-23322/#post421490

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, was planning to get a tune one way or the other with pipes. Just wasn't sure if I should go all out with a custom dyno tune, knowing that I would be wanting to do further engine mods down the road that would require an additional dyno tune, or go for something like a 5star tune until I'm ready for the additional mods.

I'm leaning 5 star right now.

Wilson, was that guy you mentioned SD local? (I'm guessing) I'll check into it.

I'm in the endgame of modding the interior sound of my truck (full audio upgrade). Now it's time to make the exterior sound just as mean! Muhahaha...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes local guy at least give him a call. He could do the tune dyno I almost went with the supercharger or whatever they are right away but I don't need it lol way more than I need now. it's in my signature all I have on the truck.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Welcome click it check it out give him a call.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Welcome

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
I am not a fan of Group Buys...

Think about it...basically, the customer is giving money up front to wait for a deal. Why should the customer finance a companies inventory?

A real way of business is to buy your own stock, and offer a great price up front. That is what we do..and I put our online every day prices up against anyone. The only exception is Magnaflow. Due to their minimum advertised price policy, you need to call email or PM us for an awesome coupon code.

Check out our deals at the link below!

http://marylandspeed.com/exhaust-components-c-1464_1483.html