GEN 2 Wiring Upfitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My work PC won't let me navigate his page, but I'll definitely check it out when I get home.

I kinda remember seeing Keith's site in the past and also the Bussmann.

Assuming you considered the Bussmann also, what made you decide to go with Keith?

EOmfD

Reaction score
Just spent my evening trying to hook up lights on my 2018 to the bundle of wires on the left. I thought I was going bat-**** crazy cause I could get them to work. I coulda saved a ton of time reading this thread first. Thanks fellas for showing me the errors of my ways. You guys are awesome.

Nateburch

Reaction score

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Battery side of the engine bay, trace the wiring bundle coming out of the firewall, root around and the bundle of hot wires is somewhere around that harness. You may have to fish them out. There are some rudimentary pictures in the Raptor supplement manual.

just curious , is there a link to the pdf raptor supplemental manual? 2017/2018 or just the previous?

Derail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you can access it through the owner site.

owner.ford.com

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if my supplemental manual is the same revision as other M/Y but on my 2020 SCREW the "A" and "B" locations are wrong. Color convention was correct.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don’t understand why Ford can’t get this section of the Supplemental Manual correct. I’m thinking it was written by someone in grade school. It’s a professional embarrassment!!