Wiring OEM fogs together

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please point me to a thread if this has been covered but I didn’t find it. I want to put all four OEM Rigid lights on the regular fog light button/functionality to free up AUX1.

Anyone know how best to get them wired together and if I need to look out for any issues?

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wired mine together and relocated my aux 1 switch wire up by the rest of them with harnesses from SPV parts. Super easy and they are amazing to deal with. You can reach out them on this forum or just shoot them an email. They can get you sorted

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please point me to a thread if this has been covered but I didn’t find it. I want to put all four OEM Rigid lights on the regular fog light button/functionality to free up AUX1.

Anyone know how best to get them wired together and if I need to look out for any issues?

That's not going to be street legal. With that said and out of the way... you just need a splitter.

It's an MX150 style 2 pin connector so you'd need to make a splitter. We don't make one since it's not worth the time to make it. But you could make your own splitter. This way you avoid cutting wires

Sparda1123

Reaction score

This is what you seek: https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-to-1-switch-pair?_pos=6&_sid=cd3f81c18&_ss=r

And while your at it:

@Specialtyperformanceparts correct me if I'm wrong please.

Also, I've done this exact setup. I have all my fogs on the fogs switch and now use my aux1 for my Laser Hybrid bars behind the grill. 20231207_213356.jpg

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have mentioned SPV Parts is your go to! Best lighting vendor on this forum!

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is what you seek: https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-to-1-switch-pair?_pos=6&_sid=cd3f81c18&_ss=r

And while your at it:

Also, I've done this exact setup. I have all my fogs on the fogs switch and now use my aux1 for my Laser Hybrid bars behind the grill.

And while your at it:

Also, I've done this exact setup. I have all my fogs on the fogs switch and now use my aux1 for my Laser Hybrid bars behind the grill. View attachment 442855

You nailed it! LOL

@Sparda1123 You Nailed it!!

Yeah, so the splitters let you combine the 2 pairs to the one switch and the relocation harness puts your Aux 1 wire back up with your other 5 by the battery.. because Ford STOLE the #1 switch wire up there. So that gets you back to square 1.

Now the relocation harness actually has 2 connections so you can move BOTH the Fog switch and Aux 1 up there if you want to. In this scenario though, you will just use the one pair for Aux 1 and not connect the second run. We looked at making just a single pair relocation harness, but cost wise, it was really no difference. The good thing about this is. If you decided to go a different route in the future, you can still move the fog switch up there for access too.

Let us know any scenarios you are thinking and we can help you come up with a game plan.

John
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com